77 / 100 SEO Score
Although the popular leader of Zimbabwe, Robert Gabriel Mugabe, left the world on September 6, 2019, his colourful quotes seem only to spread and get more famous across the globe. His one or two quotes conveniently mark the top position when people search for funny quotes online. And most of these quotes have been created by his ever-growing admirers in the form of memes.
Served as Prime Minister of Zimbabwe between 1980-1987 and once again as President between 1987-2017, Robert Mugabe in his lifetime often made witty remarks that were funny and at times controversial. We have picked up 8 golden quotes that serve the purpose of fuelling humour in your reading, writing or simply willing to learn from Mugabe school of quotes. Whether or not they are actually said by Mugabe himself, but your day is bound to get brighter. Take a look:
1. The first quote mentioned is Mugabe’s most viral word of wit – a bit realistic and the meanest of all. You probably know it but you should once more go through it.
“If you are ugly, you are ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty because men don’t walk around with X-rays to see inner beauty.”
2. Read the statement without neglecting his “about to laugh” face, “You bought her a really nice gift last year on Valentine’s day and she said she cannot find words to thank you. So my brother buy her a dictionary this year”. What do you feel? Must have been Mugabe’s sheer effort to lighten up the mood of a disappointed fellow.
3. Dear Ladies, pay heed to Lord Mugabe’s words of wisdom!
He says, “Dear Ladies, don’t advertise your man if he is not advertising you. If he is acting single, sweetheart act like a widow. Life is too short to be fooled. “
4. While his golden words are not-so-in-favour of fitness freaks, it is still an awakening thought for some men.
“No girl will choose six-pack over six cars. So stop going to the gym and go to work.”
5. For married men with wandering eyes!
“If you are a married man and you find yourself attracted to school girls, just buy your wife a school uniform.”
6. Your significant other deserves more expensive nicknames as per Robert Mugabe. Laugh it off! Or are you seriously considering to pick one suggested by him?
7. Common Sir! There are girlfriends who make the going good and even better.
“Whenever things seem to start going well in your life, the Devil comes along and gives you a girlfriend.”
8. Robert Mugabe, gets candid on the habit of smoking.
“Cigarette is a pinch of tobacco rolled in a piece of paper with fire on one end and a fool on another end.”